“Awesome introduction to NoLa”
Review of Nola Tour Guy

Nola Tour Guy
Ranked #55 of 219 Tours in New Orleans
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At NOLA TOUR GUY all our tours are free. How can we do this? We are so sure you will enjoy our historic walking tours that you will gladly and generously tip our guides. It’s the best guarantee in the business. Nola Tour Guy offers no novelty "ghost" or "vampire" tours, only the real history brought to life by our passionate guides. Join us, you won’t be disappointed.
Glover Park, District of Columbia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome introduction to NoLa”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I found David's tour through Couchsurfing.org.
So glad I did. He was a great tour guide and the tour was a really great way to be introduced to the city. Aside from his extensive knowledge and great story telling, he also recommended some places for me to visit based on my interests, and he was right on.
Thanks David!

1 Thank Flora V

Anchorage, Alaska, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's more than a walking tour.”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I've been on many tours, and can say that David provides the depth you'd expect from a trained historian. What I didn't expect was that each spot on the tour became a launchpad for future adventure into the depths of the French Quarter and the New Orleans area. He covered topics such such as architecture, war history, politics, ethnicity, culture cuisine and religion unique to the area. Each of his stories tied to landmarks worth exploring later on - cathedrals, museums, shops, restaurants and markets. And above all else, he made the group feel at ease, which allowed all of us to make new friends along the way. Thanks David!

1 Thank Jerami_Noir
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great tour!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Very informative, lots of good history and interesting sites to see. would recommend to any visitors.

1 Thank ChipperJ28
Concord, New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“GREAT Tour!!!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I found The NOLA Tour Guy, AKA David, on tripadvisor, and I was a little leery of the tour, since it was "free". My fears were totally unfounded! We took the French Quarter tour on February 15th, and it was a great time. He really knows the history of the area, and presents it very well. It was not boring in the least, it was well paced and entertaining. If my wife and I ever end up back in New Orleans (I'm sure we will) we are going to be sure to take his other tours.

Visited February 2013
Mid-Michigan
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“An excellent tour”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

David did an excellent job of taking us around the Garden District. The tour was informative and informal and, given we were the only ones, up close and personal! We enjoyed seeing everything and appreciated his enthusiasm for his work.

We hope to supplement with pictures once we get them off our camera and on to the computer.

Visited January 2013