“Best bet for a great lunch in Nola”

Daisy Dukes Express
Ranked #137 of 2,033 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Daisy Dukes Express open 24/7 with Delivery available in the CBD and French Quarter Area
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in this wonderful little spot while traveling through New Orleans. The service is friendly and the food is filling. Had to go with the red beans and rice... definitely delicious. Will stop here any time we're in town.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

We got a wonderful and affordable breakfast here and Toni was a doll. Would recommend for sure. The place was clean and service friendly.

1  Thank Vivien w
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Great place with an awesome waitress - Antonia was friendly, funny and very attentive!
Will surely go back there next time I am in New Orleans!

1  Thank Michelle P
Reviewed February 18, 2014

As a small businessman I'm always looking for a good deal. I found Daisy Dukes Express on 123 Carondelet St in New Orleans by chance. That one time has made me a loyal customer.
The is on time the price doesn't break the bank. Val was my server my coffee cup never ran dry,
I got quick and friendly service. Any time I'm in New Orleans on business you can bet U can find me @ Daisy Dukes Express on Carondelet.
I've eaten from Miami to New York,New York, Valerie is one of the best servers I ever had. Daisy Dukes has become one of my my go to place for food when in the CBD in New Orleans.

Paul

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We had a delightful breakfast at Daisy Dukes Express this morning, and the star of the show was the service. Antonia is a classic New Orleans lady - spunky, idiosyncratic, funny and fun. The flavors of this restaurant are classic New Orleans - sausage, biscuits and gravy, etc. Make sure Antonia is your server, y'all!

1  Thank VincentVega29