“Good Po-Boys!!”

Ranked #73 of 2,009 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Daisy Dukes Express open 24/7 with Delivery available in the CBD and French Quarter Area
Reviewed May 15, 2013

My husband and I went to Daisy Dukes because I was determined to taste a New Orleans style po-boy while I was there. We chose this place because it was near our hotel (Hampton Inn) and we could walk to it. My husband had also heard the hotel concierge suggest this place to another group during our check-in. Long story short, we went in there and you don't have to wait to be seated, you can choose where you sit. A waiter/waitress immediately comes up to take your order. Well, fast forward, I ordered a catfish po-boy and fries and my hubby got the shrimp po-boy. My catfish po-boy had 2 whole pieces of catfish filet and my husbands shrimp po-boy was overflowing with shrimp. If I had known the po-boy was so big, I would have never added fries. I only could eat half the po-boy and I took the rest to-go. It was very filling and our meals were affordable. For 2 Po-Boys, 2 Fries, 1 Sprite, & "on tap beer" we only spent $36. This place is very convenient because it is a bar and restaurant all in one. The atmosphere is great as well. I am looking forward to going back again.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

The value & quantity was worth it. Our server Leah went above & beyond. The atmosphere was great(window seat) yes we'll go back b4 we Leave

Reviewed May 6, 2013

If you want a great basic egg and bacon/ sausage breakfast then this is the place. Kids loved the pancakes.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Food was good, people were friendly and service was quick.
Best value in the area, we went on a very rainny night near Cotton Hotel Exchange.

Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

We visited this gem for breakfast one morning and were pleased with the omelettes, hash browns And drinks (warning to all vegetarians : the Bloody Mary comes with a crawfish in it) we were even more pleased after a night on bourbon st to see that they serve 24hrs! Great service, VERY accommodating and delish!