“Terrific music!”

and up
French Quarter History Tour
Ranked #28 of 371 things to do in New Orleans
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is a wonderful stop along Bourbon St. Music every night and located in the rear is Cafe Beignet. $5 beers! The acts change daily so if one group is not your cup of tea come back the next night. They pass the hat so be prepared with a few bucks to support the musicians.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Went here because of Trip Advisor, and we agree with the positive reviews. Best restaurant music of the trip. The lady was really talented. Great sandwich and food.
We usually only cross Bourbon street and don't spend much time here, but I will come back for this place

1  Thank auxvasse
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I and my wife rented a two people bike and got very excited to cross all over the city in this romantic vehicle. We just stop for lunch in this place, and we lived the bike (ok without a chain, my mistake... But I live in Rio de Janeiro and they never soled my bike over there...) in the gate. We seated about 6 yards from It and keept one eye all the time. The food was nothing special. When we where throwing our garbage in trash can, two juveniles jumped and stoled our silver bike. It cost me almost US$ 600,00 and about two hours in NOPD. The police was very kink and treat us very well. And bike has no insurance at all!

1  Thank Schiphorst
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Always stop here when we visit NOLA. Steamboat Willie has a great bookof jazz standard and with a beverage and good food a great place to relax and soak in the atmosphere.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

This is my favourite place to end the night when I come to New Orleans. We first came here in June 2012, and went back every night of our stay in December 2012. There's always great music, and the beignets are amazing; fluffy, big, and lots of powdered sugar! Tip to eating them is to breathe in when taking a bite, otherwise you get sugar everywhere.

I love how this place is in the middle of everything on Bourbon St, but when you're sitting there at the little cafe tables, it feels like you're in a quiet retreat surrounded by music. The best part is, if you don't want to order anything, you can actually just sit there for a bit and listen to some free music.