Loews New Orleans Hotel
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$103
$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$115
$108
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
$159
$136
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$144
$127
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

$159
  • Restaurant
Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$119
$114
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$91
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$169
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

New Orleans Marriott(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$154
$143
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

2,878 results
All reviewscafe adelaideswizzle stickfrench quarterharrah's casinomississippi riverconvention centerroom servicewarehouse districtbusiness tripwithin walking distancebourbon streetbeautiful hotelwwii museumvalet parkingfew blocksmardi grasjackson square
Reviewed December 26, 2012

The hotel possesses a fantastic location. Close to Canal, but away from the noise! Rooms were quite large. The room had very little furniture, so there would have been ample room to add a crib or rollaway. Check-in was very easy, but only efficient. No one mentioned help carrying our bags or help locating a restaurant for the night. The bellmen and other hotel staff were often busy and distracted talking to themselves.
The shower was fabulous! In fact this would be a strong factor to return to this particular hotel! It had the most powerful water pressure that I have had in a hotel! Each of us mentioned the awesome shower to each other. It seems as if all of us were equally impressed by it!
There are no soda machines in the hotel nor is there a market shelf in the hotel. As the amenities list that ice delivered is complimentary, be prepared to keep trying. The machine was broken on our floor, the floor above us, and the floor below. I finally called and requested for some to be delivered. The front desk kept telling me which floors to try. I felt this was a poor tactic that the staff used to get out of customer service. After calling three times reporting back which floors we tried, a simple bucket of ice was delivered.
Bottom line: Great Location, attractive lobby, large rooms and large bathrooms, and the best showers! Hotel staff needs to be prompted to improve customer service is the only complaint.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Hard Beds, Tremendous Location, They tried to charge twice as much when I called to extend my reservation and then they suddenly found a better rate, then an even better rate. They have a tremendous location, deecnt bar and decent food. The menu for dinner is very limited and high priced. But then again, location, location, location...

Room Tip: They tried to charge twice as much when I called to extend my reservation and then they suddenly found a better rate, then an even better rate. They have a tremendous location, deecnt bar and decent food. The menu for dinner is very limited and the beds are hard.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I've thought about this for several days....Based on my experience ths hotel caters to business travellers more than tourists. It wasn't a bad choice, but there was nothing to make me say "I'm happy I chose this hotel".

Location - really good, right across from the casino, we walked everywhere. We're not gamblers so we did not go into the casino.
Check in - efficient. The lobby is really nice. Concierge - mixed, started a 11:00 one day when we had questions; provided limited info and almost curt responses. When we asked about taking a bus one day he looked at us like we were crazy. Front desk could not (or would not) answer even a simple question.
Room - spacious king room, view of the river, furniture just OK, no rack for our suitcase which had to rest on the floor or the desk. Clean. Towels OK. Good shower. Quiet.
Breakfast in restaurant - terrible service one day and barely average on another day. Price was OK for hotel breakfast (not as high as I've seen elsewhere).

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Quite a nice hotel with very good service. The only "complaint" and I use that word lightly was housekeeping was a bit shy. Like many hotels they dont like to change sheets. In this range of hotel I'd like to have my clean sheets. One day they didnt replenish toilet paper but this is really all I had to complain about so not like it was awful. Perhaps a slight oversight one day.

Check in was great. Polite doorman, polite young man behind the check in desk. Gave us a wonderful room. Lobby is very nice. Common ways very nice. Our room appeared recently renovated. Not brand spanking but with the last year I'd say. Shower door was not installed properly and leaked. I see this in every hotel. No seal hinge side, no seal on the other. That will leak everytime and mold in the tile corners. I dont know why hotels do not watch their contractors closer as like I said I see this everywhere I go.

Anyway I have no real complaints. Its a nice hotel and all the staff I encountered were nice presentable people. All in all it was one of the better stays I have had and I would return to repeat it. Gave me confidence in the name. The location is good for conventions. It is also a very short walk to the quarter. I like to stay off the quarter as you can get away from the noise yet the walk is just a few blocks. Harrahs is accross the street. Mothers is at the end of the block. Weekdays this area can get quiet despite being clustered with many hotels. Aquarium, quarter, convention center all within a few blocks.

If I have anything special to say it would be that I did not encounter a single staff member who was not courteous and well put together.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I was here on a conference and was placed on the 20th floor with a view overlooking the Mississippi river. One thing I noticed about this hotel is that they have the most amazing housekeeping. My bed was made perfectly everyday and the bathroom was always fresh. The front desk staffs were more than helpful as well. It is right across the street from the casino and a 10 minutes walk to Canal Street and 15 minutes walk to Bourbon street, which makes it a quiet hotel and will give you the best opportunity to rest after a long day in New Orleans. Too bad we had to pay USD 12.95 for a room internet connection and they charge USD 6 for bottled water.

Room Tip: Pick the highest level possible
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business