Loews New Orleans Hotel
$179
$153
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$133
$117
$238
$209
$249
$189
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$111
$99
  • Breakfast included
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$144
$118
$138
$102
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$197
$104
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$203
$179
$303
$259
2,863 results
All reviewscafe adelaideswizzle stickfrench quarterharrah's casinomississippi riverconvention centerroom servicewarehouse districtbusiness tripwithin walking distancebeautiful hotelenjoyed my staywwii museumvalet parkingmardi grasfew blocksbourbon street
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I was here for a business meeting and all went very well. We were able to check in early and do some sightseeing before the meeting started. Front desk person was friendly and helpful. The rooms are large and quite comfortable. We had a great view of the Mississippi river.

I have stayed at many of the downtown New Orleans hotels in the past and found this to be one of the better ones. It's a 10-15 minute walk to the French Quarter, the Convention Center and the National WW2 museum.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2012

The receptionist/ reservations person who picked up the phone to take reservations has the WORST attitude ever. Rude, cocky and sarcastic -- these are qualities that should not exist in anyone working in hospitality, much less in a receptionist/ reservations representative who is supposed to create a good first impression for the guest toward the establishment. Unacceptable.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Gabriela H
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Reserved a Grand King room a month ago. Got there, only queens available. The room doesn't look anything like the room I saw online when I purchased my deal. It seems like when you reserve a room, they should have it there for you when you arrive. Ordered a movie, it doesn't work at all. Had to call to take it off the bill. The phone sometimes just rang and rang, no one would pick up on the other end. Tried to order another movie. No go on that one either. Turns out, when we tried to watch an HD channel on tv, the signal was out. No HD. When we ate at the restaurant the first night, the only person that really had a smile on their face, was the hostess. Service was extremely slow, even though there were hardly any people eating. The room was clean, that was the good thing. I booked this place for an anniversary weekend thinking that it would be a nice, romantic getaway for my husband and I. Not so much.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Katie H
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights and hated to leave. Everyone was fabulous, the stafff was able to direct us to local attractions within walking distance. Our package included dog room service and it looked good enough for us to eat too. We are looking forward dto our next stay soon!

Room Tip: Be sure to declare your pets when booking.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband and I stayed here the weekend of Sept. 7-9. The hotel is beautiful and the staff is awesome. We arrived 3 hours before check-in and in a room in less than 5 minutes. Now that was great. The room was a Grand King with plenty of space, large bathroom, and a view of the Mississippi river. Despite having a wet bathmat in the tub when we arrive; which that staff corrected righ away; our stay was quiet and comfortable. Live music every night in the lobby as you come in off the city streets, nothing harsh, just smooth piano music. Here you are in walking distance from everything- Bourbon St, The French Market, the trolley, bars, and more restaurants than you can stand. After a great stay here at Loews we check-out and get home. Well Monday I check my bank and I see charges I don't understand from Loews. I call directly to the hotel only to be transfered to some recording in God knows where. I call the corporate office and again transfered to a voice-mail for accounting where I left a message and more than 40 minutes later I still have not been contacted regarding my bill. So at this point Loews is slowing declining to the least favorite spot on my places to stay in NOL. Hotels have to understand how serious their clients are about their money and being charged for anything that is not disclosed at booking or check-out is the first step to a hotels declining business.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple