“You'll never buy your pralines at the airport again!”
Review of Laura's Candies

Laura's Candies
Ranked #7 of 65 Dessert in New Orleans
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Description: Old New Orleans Candy Store
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Whenever my travels take me to New Orleans, I bring home Pralines for friends and family. This is the first time I stopped at Laura's Candies...you'll never find me again at those places with the prepackaged, preboxed pralines. All the flavors are delicious and so, so fresh.
I think the Mississippi Mud must be wonderful, too...the dark-chocolate slice I bought was devoured by spouse before I had a chance to even try it!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

I love pralines-the old fashioned kind with just sugar and pecans, They have them here! They also have the ones with butter and cream and several flavors. We took some tot he hotel and then went back to get some to take home, Yummy!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

This was a stop on our walking food tour. Samples everywhere to try. It was incredible! We bought some chocolate covered raisins and some Mississippi mud that was to die for! Stop here for all your sweet tooth needs!!!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We stopped by here on our Tastebud tours and had the most amazing samples of fudge and multiple types of pralines. Definitely a place to stop by for your sweet tooth needs. They have so much to choose from, tons of chocolate, salty and fudge filled dreams.

1  Thank Katherine Q
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Tried the homemade pralines my all time favorite candy. They were amazing delicious
If you want a true southern candy experience please stop in to Laura's it's DEFINATELY a piece of heaven.