“Yum”

Ranked #7 of 65 Dessert in New Orleans
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Description: Old New Orleans Candy Store
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Great little candy shop. Excellent creamy chocolate. Was very quiet inside but would have stood in line. Very friendly!

Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

I loved the coconut praline. The samples were so good!! The only downside was that the sales person wouldn't get off the phone or even acknowledge us. So we felt awkward

1  Thank VacayFan
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Loved this place - I've never had coconut or chocolate pralines before, but am now a fan! The maple are my absolute favorite. I love how proud they are of the fact they make the candies all on-site with fresh ingredients (no high-fructose corn syrup here!) - they've got samples out of almost everything they make (not the truffles, but those are more than worth the purchase without a pre-taste!). Added bonus - if you've already filled your suitcases, they have a website where you can have the marvelous confections mailed directly to you!

Reviewed December 6, 2013

This place is really nice they have samples of all the chocolate and pralines, which is very helpful. Absolutely the best chocolate and great gifts to take home.

Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

I had my first chocolate praline. brought some for home. Delicious. Hard to describe. Like fudge but its not. I bought a chocolate alligator for my friend. She thought it was great. I also like the friendly people to assist.