“Sugar rush anyone?”

Description: Old New Orleans Candy Store
Pensacola, Florida
“Sugar rush anyone?”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

After dinner one night I wanted to check out one of the local candy shops. I found good reviews on this one so we decided to give it a try. After carefully looking through all the amazing looking tempting treats, I bought three different pralines. I'd never had pralines before and am glad I finally indulged! My favorite of the three I bought was by far the chewy option. It's a caramel flavor and consistency which is definitely one of my favs! I will have to go back next time and try to fudge. It looked and smelled incredible!

• Visited March 2013

• Korean first
Cape Canaveral, Florida, United States
“Delicious pralines!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite place to get something sweet in the French Quarter! I love the chewy pralines, Mississippi mud, truffles and the regular pralines. They have been around for years and never disappoint.

Birmingham, Alabama
“AWESOME FUDGE!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Every time I visit New Orleans, I always stop at Laura's Candies in the French Quarter. They have delicious pralines and a great selection of various flavored truffles, but what I really like is the chocolate fudge. It is rich and creamy. There are also different flavors, which I have not tried, because I am crazy over chocolate! We have tried the truffles and pralines too, and they are very good!

Visited February 2013
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding pralines and candies...unfriendly service”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Easily some of the best tasting homemade pralines and candies I've eaten, but it's amazing how an unfriendly server can sour an experience. Go for the coconut and maple pralines.

• Visited March 2013
Leawood, Kansas
“Best candy in town”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Great candy store. Best Pralines in town is true. Many samples to try before you buy. Staff very helpful. Enjoyed our visit there.