Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:15 PM

More Info
from $11.99
More Info
1,983 results
All reviews great tour cemetery tour french quarter the pm tour marie laveau ghost stories story teller louis cemetery two hours highly recommend this tour great stories voodoo guide history courthouse nola witchcraft
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We went on this tour on the recommendation of the person working at a tour guide kiosk. It did not disappoint. Our tour guide, N'Awlins Nate, was such a great tour guide. He had that natural gift of story telling. We heard other tour guides out on the street that night, and they did not even come close to Nate's ability to captivate his audience. We learned a lot about some of the darker secrets of the city. I highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Very informative and interesting tour. Guide NOrleansNate could tell a story and I enjoyed my walk around the French quarter with his commentary

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I planned a trip to NOLA for our anniversary, and booked the 4-in-1 tour...the wife always wanted to do a 'cheesy tourist' tour on one of our trips to this wonderful city. The Witches Brew Tours are definitely not the typical 'cheesy tourist" type of activity! We were pleasantly surprised with the organization of the tours (we did the French Quarter ghost, vampire, and witches tour one night, followed by a historical stroll through the quarter, a trip through Armstrong Park, and ending with a tour of Saint Louis Cemetery No. 1 (Marie Laveau's resting place). We were lucky enough to have "NU'Awlons NateScott" as our guide for both portions of our tour, and I have to say his mastery of the storytelling craft left us informed, entertained, and amazed! He not only covered the basics of what's on the tour, but interwove his own personal experiences of growing up in the Big Easy to make our tour a truly memorable experience. I would highly recommend the Witches Brew tours (and Nate if you're lucky) to all who would like to know a different side of New Orleans, it's rich history, and those things that go bump in the night.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

If you've ever seen an episode of Comedy Central's Drunk History, then you know what to expect from this ghost tour. I'm sure our guide knew a lot, but we couldn't get past her terrible grammar and slurred words. She was nice enough, though. The tour itself was interesting, but as we made the stops, you couldn't help but notice every other tour in the city at the same stops, telling the same stories. So I'm sure you would probably see the same sights on any of the city's multiple ghost tour companies. We used a Groupon, which was a great deal.

Thomas C, Owner at Witches Brew Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Wow!
I would like you to email me @ witchesbrewtours@yahoo.com with more information about this tour. How many were in your party? The date & time you took your tour? I only have one female guide, who doesn't even drink, so would like to be sure you were on our tour & not one of the many others in the city!
Thanks for your review!
Tamara Neal
Owner

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Frank was our tour guide, we took the 5pm-7pm tour on 7-10-2013. Not only was he very knowledgeable, but he also showed us many cool haunts along with great stories. The great part about this tour was we actually were able to capture a photo of an apparition. We had taken several other photos and did not see a thing, but once we returned to our hotel we were in awe at what we were able to capture. We would 100% recommend this tour to anyone!!!!