“Consistently wonderful”

Landry's Seafood House
Reserve with OpenTable
Landry's Seafood House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #306 of 1,990 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Lakeview
Description: When it comes to preparing fresh Gulf Coast seafood and Louisiana-style cooking, Landry's Seafood restaurant has perfected the art. Nestled along the shores of Lake Pontchartrain, Landry's Seafood serves classic fish, crab and crawfish specialties, steaks, desserts, craft cocktails and an extensive wine menu. Happy Hour and Private Dining are also very popular. The restaurant also adjoins the historic Canal Lighthouse and Museum. Enjoy all the fun of the Pontchartrain waterfront while enjoying Louisiana's best Gulf Coast seafood restaurant. Gluten free and Kids menus are also available.
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

Excellent recommendations from our server
Red snapper was fresh and cooked perfect.
We had the fried green tomatoes. Was unbelievable.
Job well done as always!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

My friend and I ate at Landry's on a Monday night and the service and food were not great. Our appetizer came within ten or fifteen minutes but our entrees took another 45 minutes to be served. If the restaurant had been busy, I would've understood. However, we were one of only five other tables.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I ate the shrimp fettuccine. Noodles were a little Chewy and I had a couple pieces of shell left on some of the shrimp, but the flavor of the dish was good. My husband had the blackened red fish with crawfish étouffée. He enjoyed it greatly it came with dirty rive and creole green beans. Our waiter was very scarce on only came around when flagged down. We arrived at landrys and 230pm with only maybe 5 tables with people at them and didn't get out till almost 5pm. We even waited 20 mins just for our ticket. Not sure that this would be our first pick back to New Orleans.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

However I asked several times to have the volume of the music reduced - nothing was done about it. In the end I had to eat with my earplugs in. I had good wine with the meal, the sitting area is appealing.

Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

After a day of shopping in the city this was a great place to relax. We sat out on the deck, watched the sailboats go by and sampled some of the best food around. It's wonderful to see this part of New Orleans back!!! You almost feel like you are somewhere else! Great service, great food, great stop away from city!