Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel
Ranked #48 of 167 Hotels in New Orleans
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights prior to a cruise so we could spend some time in New Orleans. The location is wonderful, the in Warehouse District. There are lots of restaurants and clubs within a short walking distance and it's a nice walk to the French Quarter. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The pool is nice although it is somewhat smaller than the picture makes it appear, it's still good for a refreshing dip. The beds were excellent and AC plentiful. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,176)

Reviewed September 23, 2013

A friend and I traveled to New Orleans to celebrate my birthday. From the moment we got out of the cab, the staff made us feel welcome. The front desk staff was warm and very helpful They even sent me a gift to celebrate my special day. The room was spacious and clean (Though the closet did smell a little musty, I did notice a couple of stained ceiling tiles in the closet which may have been the reason for the odor.) As a gold level member, breakfast in the restaurant was included on week days. The restaurant staff seemed a little overwhelmed one morning, but they were also friendly and pleasant. The location is great because it is a block away from Emeril's Flagship restaurant. There are lots of shops and restaurants in the area including "WINO" Wine Institute of New Orleans, which is a fun place to try some new wines. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I think everybody thinks of New Orleans and all night partying. When I come here, it is to work. I need some place close enough to the French Quarter for dinners, but quiet enough to get sleep at night. This hotel gives me all of that. The hotel is immaculate and beautiful. I have stayed here 2 times. The management does everything they can to keep it modern, clean, and refreshing. The 1st time I was here I had a few issues, and I called the GM when I got home and he was apologetic and gave me some options. When I came back the second time, I was welcomed back and made to feel at home. If you travel as much as I do, you will always have issues, but its how they are taken care of that sticks out at me. The staff here go out of there way to make this an amazing place to stay. On top of all that, the Jacuzzi, pool, and gym are top of the line. They are all on the top floor of the hotel so you can see the city skyline while you workout, swim, and relax. The restaurants are great as well, and because I am a platinum with Marriott I got free breakfast and snacks in the evening because there is no concierge lounge. I give this hotel the highest recommendation. Also, if your going to a convention, its 2 blocks from the convention center and Harrah's casino.

Room Tip: Book a Suite for some real luxury!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

For our very first trip to New Orleans, my wife and I found we had to split up where we were staying during our term, because we attended 2 different conferences. Our first leg bought us to this very nice and quiet hotel. It's very comfortable, clean, and perfectly appointed for pleasure or business! Very nice work-out equipment on site with an rooftop outdoor pool and hot tub rounded out my experience with this better than expected experience! I would come back and regret we didn't have the foresight to book our entire stay here!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 15, 2013

This was my first time visiting New Orleans. Staying in this hotel was a pleasant experience. The staff was nice and accommodating. It was about 15 minutes away from the French Quarter by walking. It was close enough when we wanted to go out and party, but far enough that there was no rowdy people walking around at night. I really enjoyed the rooftop pool and hot tub. It's such a great way to relax after a day of exploring the city.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I have stayed here multiple times-most recently in May with loads of family for a graduation. The hotel was so accommodating. The location is perfect-off the beaten path of the French Quarter in the Warehouse district so close enough to walk to the Quarter but not close to the noise and chaos. Valet service was always quickly responsive and front desk was extremely accommodating! Having lived in New Orleans for 3 years and now coming as a visitor-I highly recommend this hotel and location!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Nikki N
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Really enjoyed staying at this high end hotel in the heart of New Orleans. We especially enjoyed the rooftop swimming pool on hot, humid evenings. The staff was kind and professional and made everyone feel very welcome even the teenagers in our group.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends