Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Fitness center
  • Pool
Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery(New Orleans)
  • Restaurant
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)
  • Restaurant
1,193 results
All reviewswarehouse districtrooftop poolconvention centersurfer barlegacy kitchentchoupitoulas streetfrench quartercochonsculpture gardenaveda productsminute walknice hotelwwii museumwalking distancemarriott propertybeignetsfew blocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I stayed here for a week, so I feel like I definitely got the full experience.The art around the hotel was very neat. The rooms were nice. I was given a handicap room, which I am sometimes indifferent about. They thought they were being nice by giving me the extra space, but I didn’t care for the bathroom setup. Small counter space and very low shower pressure. I guess it was a nice gesture, but I would hope they would’ve moved me had someone handicapped needed that room. The service was great. I really liked the button you used to indicate room service or do not disturb. My view wasn’t great, but the big window was nice. The rooftop pool is cool. A nice view and it’s kept clean. I really enjoyed the hotel restaurant. The Happy Hours specials included $9 raw oysters that were fantastic. The location is perfect if you want to be a little further from Bourbon Street. They also use AVEDA products that are fantastic!

Room Tip: Don't get near the big outside dump. You'll have to either look at trash during your stay or be woken up by the pickup service.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JacDeck
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I recently stayed here for a three night stay. The hotel is very clean and well maintained. The staff is very friendly and are willing to accommodate customers with their needs. The valet parking is very efficient and a plus due to the street parking problem in New Orleans. Try the restaurant, a very good menu and selection. I will return to the Renaissance Arts for my next visit to New Orleans.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tmitchell38305
Reviewed May 16, 2013

It is very nice, very central, staff very friendly, and the restaurant downstairs is not bad. Ventilator system a bit noisy, but not a big problem at all. I strongly recommend this hotel - certainly a safe bet if staying in NO for a short period

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We come every year for Jazz Fest and sometimes twice a year, we love this Hotel and the location, staff is A plus and service is wonderful , rooms are spacious and we always are made to feel special. A lovely area of town and nice and quiet. I wouldnt stay anywhere else in NOLA.

Room Tip: room that overlook atrium are nice and quiet and cool to be able to see almost all the way down to lobby
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SKYPARK1
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We stayed here for a mini trip down to NOLA. We landed on a Saturday and called to see if they had early check-in for us. Since my wife is a Marriot gold clup plus, they did and we checked in after breakfast. This is our eigth trip down here in the past 2 years. The room was comfortable, quiet and well maintained. The pool was simple, on the roof (5th Floor), but it was th same as the hotel very well kept. We did not eat there, so I can't rate that, but it is extremely conveniant to everything.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family