Just returned from a fun four day family week-end in New Orleans. After reading some of the reviews I was a bit nervous that we were staying at the Homewood Suites. Believe me there was nothing to worry about! The front desk staff was great and check-in was a breeze. Our suite was clean and very comfortable and it was great having a fridge to keep soda, water and wine!!! The location was ideal with Bourbon Street, the French Market and the Super Dome within short walking distance. The concierge, Kylie, was extremely helpful with good suggestions for activities for the kids and arranged for transportation back to the airport on our last day. We were very happy with our choice of the Homewood and would definitely stay here again if we ever get back to NOLA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a newly renovated 166 all suite hotel in downtown New Orleans. Many complimentary amenities are included in the rate that is provided such as a hot buffet breakfast, free wifi, and a light dinner meal with beer/wine service Mon-Thu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Homewood Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Homewood New Orleans
- New Orleans Homewood Suites