Hotel lobby always nice and clean but rooms could use some help. Found bobby pin in middle of the floor upon check in and crackers under the tv stand. One kitchen table chair was a filthy cloth desk chair that should have been put in the trash. Found hairs in the shower as well as quite a bit of mold. On the other hand the beds seemed to be new and were extremely comfortable. Bathroom floors were mopped everyday which was nice. If you are the last rooms to be cleaned you will not receive a complete set of towels or coffee etc. guessing they run low on their carts by the end of the day. AC is very loud and runs constantly but a nice touch to have ceilings fans in the bedrooms. Breakfast was pretty basic but the evening light meal during the week was very exceptable. Most people made this their dinner, how can you go wrong with free food, beer and wine. Front desk and concierge were very helpful and pleasant. The concierge can book tours for you at a discounted rate. She is very helpful in chosing the right things to see and do. Parking is reasonable compared to other hotels in the area but very cramped spaces (be prepared for door dings). Pool and hot tub were very nice. Hopefully next time we stay here the housekeeping issues will be resolved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a newly renovated 166 all suite hotel in downtown New Orleans. Many complimentary amenities are included in the rate that is provided such as a hot buffet breakfast, free wifi, and a light dinner meal with beer/wine service Mon-Thu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Homewood Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Homewood New Orleans
- New Orleans Homewood Suites