This was our 2nd stay here. The first time was before Katrina. We enjoyed our stay both times. The hotel is clean and the rooms are comfortable. We stayed on an 8th fl room with a small balcony and it was quiet. The location is very convenient to the French Quarter and other attractions. The first time we stayed, we had some issues with the parking lot but they seemed to have solved those problems. The parking lot attendant was VERY accommodating. He should be commended. The complimentary breakfast was better than most although at times it could be very busy. We did not take full advantage of the evening reception but it was nice to know that you could get some beer, wine and a light meal. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others and would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a newly renovated 166 all suite hotel in downtown New Orleans. Many complimentary amenities are included in the rate that is provided such as a hot buffet breakfast, free wifi, and a light dinner meal with beer/wine service Mon-Thu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Homewood Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Homewood New Orleans
- New Orleans Homewood Suites