“Amazing hotel”

The Saint Hotel, Autograph Collection
Ranked #48 of 166 Hotels in New Orleans
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

One of the best hotels in New Orleans La hands down! My wife really enjoyed the stay here, her friends visited us and vowed the next time they visit New Orleans the Saint is their spot to stay.Very professional staff great decor and location. Thanks for a great experience will see you soon!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Darryl H, General Manager at The Saint Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

We are so delighted you and your wife had such an amazing stay at The Saint Hotel! Thank you for your comments about our wonderful staff and location! We look forward to you visiting us again soon.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Had the pleasure to stay at the Saint this week.
As others have noted, it's modern and somewhat quirky in a good way.
The location is on Canal St, a very short walk to the quarter. Being there on business, it's nice to be away from the hassles on Bourbon.
My room was a King, which had a very comfortable bed and a walk in shower.
In my opinion, what separates this property from others in NOLA, is the staff, who are Very friendly and helpful. From check in to the restaurant, I encountered professionals.
As a platinum with Marriott, I was given a free breakfast, as this hotel has no concierge lounge.
A great stay! I would recommend highly.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Mike G
Darryl H, General Manager at The Saint Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

We are delighted you had such a wonderful stay at The Saint Hotel during your trip to New Orleans! Thank you for all your comments about our location, nice room, and above all the friendly and helpful staff! We strive to provide the utmost in guest service and we are so glad everyone was able to take such great care of you. We hope you come back and visit us again soon!!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Overrated = have a higher opinion of (someone or something) than is deserved. This hotel was ok but once you get past the fancy lobby area, there isn't much substance. Rooms are very small. Our view (or lack there of) was not very nice. Mildew in the shower. No pool. If you want to swim you have to hike up the street to a sister hotel (despite the fact that Marriott owns the Ritz next door). Considering that we paid the "boutique premium" price, I won't stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank SPERRY8302
Darryl H, General Manager at The Saint Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

I do appreciate you taking the time to tell us your thoughts in regards to your recent stay with us. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced from your view to the swimming pool location down the street. We would have gladly moved you to a room with a better view. Thank you for staying with us and I hope you give us another try in the future.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Lovely hotel, great Canal St location, couple of blocks north of Bourbon. Foyer is quite minimalistic and quirky. Rooms quite modern and comfortable - though walls are quite thin! Some entertaining features throughout the hotel. Great downstairs bar!!! Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at The Saint Hotel! We are delighted you had such a great trip! Thank you for your comments about our great bar, décor and location! We hope you come back and visit again soon.

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Lovely hotel with the nicest, most helpful staff I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. From the concierge, desk, housekeeping, and valet, all wonderful! The only reason I didn't give them a five was the breakfast buffet is expensive and average at best. Fortunately, the Ruby Slipper is next door! This is my new favorite hotel in Nola!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

We are so proud to be your favorite hotel in New Orleans!! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your wonderful stay at The Saint! We appreciate all your comments about our fabulous staff - we have such wonderful staff members and each and every one are such an asset. We hope you come back and visit us again soon!!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I was very impressed with my stay here. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming that felt right at home. The decorations really tie every thing together and make for an unforgettable stay. All in all I would definitely recommend this hotel and will definitely come back!

Room Tip: Stay at the Lucifer. I know I wanted to;)
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Trinty C

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your amazing stay at The Saint Hotel! Thank you for all your comments about our décor and helpful staff! We are so glad your stay was unforgettable and we cannot wait until you come back again!!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I have been traveling to New Orleans for 2 decades and I am only on the hunt for a clean, comfortable, well located property. I stay primarily at Marriott hotels and I saw this one on their web site and I decided to be a new type of Marriott. Very, very nice and their theme is "Be Naughty" . Well I was traveling for work and with my sister so that wasn't going to apply to me but maybe next time with my husband. I got a great corner room (708) that was quiet and immaculate. White tiled bathroom with a huge shower and fluffy towels. The décor was similar to one in South Beach with flowing floor to ceiling drapes. Very dark and romantic. The bar had a diverse menu of cocktails. I did not try the breakfast but it was crowded in the mornings. The staff was very helpful and caring. I will go back!! Summary-Marriott has a winner here.

Room Tip: 7th Floor room 708.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Tollinche7

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your wonderful stay at The Saint Hotel! We appreciate all your comments about our romantic décor, well appointed rooms and diverse cocktail menu. You will have to bring your Husband back next time you visit!!