“TRULY THE BEST MISS AGE EVER !!!”

Marigny-Bywater Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are skilled and professional body workers trained in a variety of modalities. We specialize in Couples Massage, where the two of you are able to share the experience together in our beautiful brand new studio located at 811 Bartholomew Street. We also offer Table Thai, Deep Tissue, Swedish, Neuromuscular Therapy, Reflexology, Sports Massage, and Chair Massage. We customize each session according to our client's needs, therefore we do not operate like a spa. We focus only on reconnecting the mind, body and spirit using Massage Therapy. Thank you for booking with Marigny Massage and we appreciate your business.
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

It was the best !!!!! We loved it !! My wife and I got the couples massage and it was really awesome . We really needed that. Can't wait till next time . Thanks Eddie n Erica!!!! :)

1  Thank Glynn S
Eddie O, Owner at Marigny-Bywater Massage, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2014

Hi Glynn,

Thank you for writing a kind review for our business. It was a pleasure working on you and I look forward to your next session. I thank you and Luna for the hospitality that y'all provided to Eddie & I. Thanks again and we will see you soon.

Erika W.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I had asked them to focus on my lower back and feet and didn't even get that. Spent more time pulling my arms and spreading my should blades apart.Very unprofessional. Also, it was in his bedroom at his house, in a not so great part of town. Didn't feel safe leaving my car parked on the road. Not to mention there was another man down stairs watching foot ball. Would suggest going to a spa and not someone's house. I had got it as a gift certificate and didn't want to waste it. On a good note Eddie was a very sweet man but just wish I could have had more of a deep tissue massage. My back and feet were still hurting when I left.

1  Thank Neptunes781
Eddie O, Owner at Marigny-Bywater Massage, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Good afternoon,

I am sorry you didn't enjoy your massage and I wish you would had communicated that it wasn't enough pressure during the session. I asked a few times during the session "is everything okay" and you responded "yes". On my website I specifically state that you're not going to get a spa massage when you book an appointment. Anyway, I am always open to criticism but to say that the modalities I use are unprofessional is totally out of line as well as the neighborhood I live in. I always conduct myself/ business in a professional manner as well as ethically. The Marigny is in the top places places to live in America. A high percentage of past/present clients walk here from the French Quarter and no one has ever mentioned that this neighborhood is unsafe or that they felt unsafe. Thanks for taking the time to write a review and because of your review I am going to post more pictures of the space so future clients can see how spacious and comfortable it is. Have a great weekend.

Eddie O.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

My wife and I went to Marigny Massage for our 3rd anniversary. We had a great time. The massage was really relaxing and the service was great. Both Eddie and Erika do a great job creating an inviting and calming environment and I hope to go back soon.

Eddie O, Owner at Marigny-Bywater Massage, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

Thank you so much Sofia!

We are super happy that you and Dominic enjoyed our bodywork! We truly appreciate your lovely review and hope to see y'all before your big adventure! If by chance we do not; safe travels and keep us posted:)

Salute,
Erika and Eddie!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Everything about this massage was wonderful. The atmosphere was relaxed and inviting. Erika was professional, friendly, and caring. It was apparent from the beginning that she has a lot of experience and a wide range of knowledge on different forms of massage. I really just can't say enough good things. I'll definitely be back.

Eddie O, Owner at Marigny-Bywater Massage, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for taking time out of you day to write a wonderful review. I really appreciate all the kind words that you wrote about me. Massage Therapy is not a job; it's a lifestyle! Thank you for booking with us and we look forward to many more sessions. Have a Happy New Year!

Erika W

Reviewed November 13, 2012

My girlfriend and I on a recent visit to New Orleans booked a couples massage with Marigny Massage. We drove from South Florida and needed the massage and relaxation after that long drive and a few days of foot touring through NOLA. We must say we both had a wonderful session! Very professional therapists, clean and relaxing environment, friendly service at a very affordable price. The massage itself was wonderful. We are back in Florida now and we are still feeling nicely relaxed!! Thank you Eddie and Erica! See you on our next trip.

K. and T.

Hi K and T,

We appreciate you taking time out of your day to write us a wonderful review. We really enjoyed working on the two of you and we are happy to know that you are still feeling relaxed now that you are back in Florida. Please let us know when you book your next trip to our beautiful city. Thanks again and have a Happy New Year!

Eddie O & Erka W