“Eddie can "read" a body!”

Marigny-Bywater Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are skilled and professional body workers trained in a variety of modalities. We specialize in Couples Massage, where the two of you are able to share the experience together in our beautiful brand new studio located at 811 Bartholomew Street. We also offer Table Thai, Deep Tissue, Swedish, Neuromuscular Therapy, Reflexology, Sports Massage, and Chair Massage. We customize each session according to our client's needs, therefore we do not operate like a spa. We focus only on reconnecting the mind, body and spirit using Massage Therapy. Thank you for booking with Marigny Massage and we appreciate your business.
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I saw Eddie for a massage this week. It was great! Eddie mixes a couple techniques and is not afraid of doing what ever he needs to do to individualize a body's needs. He seems to have a special gift of sensing an individuals trouble spots and working to give relief. Just know, if you are looking for a plush day spa, their studio is not that (I say this for visitors that arent accustomed to many French quarter/Marigny businesses). The focus here is the body and healing, not the attention to bricks, mortar and high paid spa design. I loved it!

1  Thank cpmsport
Edward_olavarrieta, Owner at Marigny-Bywater Massage, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day and writing a wonderful review. You have made my year. I am very happy that you mentioned our #1 priority is to help our clients heal. It was a pleasure doing bodywork on you and please give us a call on your next visit to our beautiful city.. Thanks again,

Eddie O.

There are newer reviews for Marigny-Bywater Massage

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Meant to write sooner... we had a deep tissue treatment by Eddie and Erika a couple of weeks ago. Great massage in the whole of NOLA. Not only are they caring and professional, they are a such a sweet couple. Eddie actually offered us a ride and gave us a ton of recommendations for places to eat and see while in NOLA. We love their attitude and down-to-earth, super chill vibe. It's darn true... it's LA not L.A. ; )

2  Thank hppywndrrs
Edward_olavarrieta, Owner at Marigny-Bywater Massage, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

We appreciate your sweet review and it was a pleasure doing bodywork on you two. We look forward to seeing you in Thailand in the near future. Yeah you right, This is LA not L.A. Thanks again.

Eddie & Erika

Reviewed July 17, 2012

This is the perfect way to relax on vacation. I don't spoil myself often, and this was well worth it!

1  Thank Jolie C
Edward_olavarrieta, Owner at Marigny-Bywater Massage, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Hi Jolie,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review and for giving us the highest rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to many more sessions with you. Thanks again.

Eddie O. & Erika W.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

This is the best and most unique massage I've ever had, and I say that carefully, as I got the massage with my best friend, who is also my former masseuse! Eddie uses techniques to reach the deepest muscles possible and without pain or discomfort. The low back pain that had been bothering me for several weeks was relieved by his unique way of releasing, stretching and massaging my hamstrings. His "body work" included about 2/3 massage and 1/3 stretching. Who knew that stretching could feel so good?!? Additionally, the massage was provided in a professional atmosphere with attention to privacy and comfort. I will definitely visit Marigny Massage again on my next trip to NOLA!

Edward_olavarrieta, Owner at Marigny-Bywater Massage, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Hi Karen,

I can't thank you enough for your kind review. Knowing that I assisted in relieving your chronic back pain makes my year. I look forward to your next trip to New Orleans and please feel free to call or email anytime if you need any tips on easing lower back pain. Thanks again.

Eddie O.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

My sister, my best friend and I had massages by Erika and Eddie. Their massage skills are unmatched by many. Erika worked out the knots in my shoulders and neck that have plagued me for a long time. If we lived closer, we would be their regular clients for sure. They are awesome!

Management response:Responded July 4, 2012

Hi Pattie & Company,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Nothing feels better than knowing we helped you in the process of healing a prolonged injury/problem It was a pleasure doing bodywork on the three of you and will be ready to fix you three up again when you return to New Orleans in the near future. Have a Happy 4th of July. Yeah you right!

Eddie O. & Erika W.