“On the town”

Ranked #135 of 1,954 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Description: Mission To provide our guests with a meticulously selected and unexpectedly diverse assortment of perfectly ripe cheeses, charcuterie, and gourmet grocery items. Our menu has been carefully built with contemporary and European style sandwiches, salads and cheese-centric items to please all types of food lovers.
Metairie, Louisiana, USA
“On the town”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

All I can say is OMG! This place is awesome and always packed. I enjoy going here for lunch with friends, we try to go a little early to get one of the few tables. The food is awesome from the salads to the meat and cheese trays. My personal favorite is the "BRIE DE MEAUX SANDWICH" it is out of this world and with the side salad. Oh..I just love this place.

• Visited March 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Fun place, delicious food!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We ate a late luch-we had a sample cheese plate-delicious! I had the ham,apple salad. The salads were huge-enough for 2 people. The staff was friendly and very helpful in explaining the different types of cheeses. Huge selection.I will definitely go back on my next visit.

Germantown, Tennessee
“Cheese shop awesome.”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Great cheese that we picked up to take home. Friendly and helpful guy who waited on us. There is also a lunch menu, but we had already had lunch by then.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Cheese Heaven”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Wow. Four of us ate lunch there on a recent Friday afternoon and we were delighted. Other reviewers have talked about the salads and sandwiches and macaroni and cheese. I'm sure they're all good, but we went with the 7-cheese board. You can't beat it. $22 and we couldn't finish. 7 delicious cheeses (you can specify or let the shop choose), all the bread you need, nuts, fruit, toppings. All scrumptious. If you're a cheese lover, then you'll know that you're in heaven.

Plus, the staff is terrific. We were helped by two young women, Caroline and Ariel, who take the orders, serve, and do what ever else is needed -- they're both wonders.

So, grab a table on the patio or on the little porch out front, sit back, and be amazed.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great place, worth the trip out there!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I read about this place online, and couldn't wait to get there and try the mac and cheese. We traveled down to the Garden District, but we were running very late. By the time we got there, they were out of mac and cheese for the day (bummer). However, I did have a salad with ham and apples which was outstanding! It was so good I forgot about the mac and cheese. I loved all the cheese selections, and ended up buying some chutneys to take home with me. The reason I'm not rating this place higher was the staff. There were 5 of them working, and a few that could not be bothered. One girl behind the counter never put her cell phone down, and was talking quite loud about things she probably should not discuss in front of customers. So, the staff might not be the best, but it's worth it for the food!

• Visited April 2013