“Skip this one unless you want beer and TV”
Review of Walk-On's

Walk-On's
Ranked #263 of 1,964 Restaurants in New Orleans
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: "Our mission is to deliver a memorable game day experience with a taste of Louisiana for guests of all ages, created by great teammates and all-American cheerleaders. Our entire Walk-On’s team works hard every day to ensure every customer has a winning experience with great food, beverages, service and atmosphere. Our New Orleans location is a great stop before a game, concert, or just a casual night out.
Boise, Idaho
“Skip this one unless you want beer and TV”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Undercooked (raw in the middle) chicken sandwich, pasta dish was only warm (not hot); offered dessert to make up for the chicken sandwich and then charged for it..

• Korean first
Kentucky
“Walk on should be Game on”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We ordered Onion Mountain.......OMG it was enough for 4-6 people. The burgers were good and served with waffle fries. I so wanted the Krispy Kreme bread pudding but was way to full but never fail I got it to go!!! It was so worth it.

Anderson, South Carolina
“I will keep walking.....”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Staff was unenthusiastic to say the least. We sat at the bar and it smelled sour and unclean. Our fried oysters had shells in them and were almost too crunchy to eat... when we told our waitress she seemed to not care. Won't go back!

Visited February 2013
“Great Upscale Sports Bar”
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

After having a VERY difficult time finding any restaurant open for dinner on Mardi Gras (and not wanting to eat at the casino) we decided to hoof it down Poydras to Walk-Ons. A friend in Lafayette recommended eating here if we had a chance so we headed there since they were open. The food did not disappoint. I got the bacon wrapped shrimp over corn grits and my friend got the pasta w fried shrimp & crawfish sauce. The service was initially a bit slow but our food came out quickly and was very good. The corn grits were excellent and the 6 jumbo shrimp were cooked perfectly as was the side of broccoli which also was seasoned very well. The only critique I have for this dish is there could have been a little bigger jalapeno slice between the shrimp and bacon and the roll was too hard. I would go back for another meal.

Maryland
“Very good”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I went twice while in LA. The first time I went I had chicken salad. It was good. The service was very good. The second time I had the club which was very good. The fries were good and service was also. The restaurant has a ton of tvs for sports. I would go back to walk ons. The bathroom is different. You can see outside while at the urinal.

• Visited February 2013