“I will keep walking.....”
Review of Walk-On's

Walk-On's
Ranked #292 of 1,946 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Anderson, South Carolina
“I will keep walking.....”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Staff was unenthusiastic to say the least. We sat at the bar and it smelled sour and unclean. Our fried oysters had shells in them and were almost too crunchy to eat... when we told our waitress she seemed to not care. Won't go back!

Visited February 2013

• Korean first
“Great Upscale Sports Bar”
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

After having a VERY difficult time finding any restaurant open for dinner on Mardi Gras (and not wanting to eat at the casino) we decided to hoof it down Poydras to Walk-Ons. A friend in Lafayette recommended eating here if we had a chance so we headed there since they were open. The food did not disappoint. I got the bacon wrapped shrimp over corn grits and my friend got the pasta w fried shrimp & crawfish sauce. The service was initially a bit slow but our food came out quickly and was very good. The corn grits were excellent and the 6 jumbo shrimp were cooked perfectly as was the side of broccoli which also was seasoned very well. The only critique I have for this dish is there could have been a little bigger jalapeno slice between the shrimp and bacon and the roll was too hard. I would go back for another meal.

Maryland
“Very good”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I went twice while in LA. The first time I went I had chicken salad. It was good. The service was very good. The second time I had the club which was very good. The fries were good and service was also. The restaurant has a ton of tvs for sports. I would go back to walk ons. The bathroom is different. You can see outside while at the urinal.

• Visited February 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Sports Bar in NOLA”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I grabbed lunch here a couple of times during my work trip to New Orleans. It was close to where I was working...so I stumbled upon it out of luck. It's a typical chain bar-restaurant...but the food is great. I got a Po Boy each visit...and it tasted very authentic to NOLA.

It's a little bit uptown...so it's a little bit of a trek if you are vacationing and find yourself a lot in the French Quarter. But I think it's worth a visit. It definitely looks like a good place to catch a game on TV.

The staff was nice...although a colleague of mine ordered soup, which he never got. But there was no problem getting it removed from the bill.

Overall...very good.

• Visited January 2013
“Great location.”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

The restaurant is in close proximity to the Superdome. Great spot to visit before or after the game. Is a chain restaurant with food you would expect. No surprises. I do recommend the boudin ball appetizer and the stuffed burger. NOTE: From a true Cajun, the boudin balls are not representative of Cajun cuisine, but they are still quite tasty. Pick this spot for the atmosphere and the location.

Visited December 2012