“Really enjoyed the stay.”
other travelers have booked this property
735 Touro Street
Voodoo sofa and day bed Voodoo living room and fireplace
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Voodoo sofa and day bed
Voodoo living room and fireplace
Voodoo living room
Bordello Fireplace
Halloween Guests
Bienvenue - Back house for groups of 8 or more
Back House Living Room
View of dining room and sofa sleeper
Shiny new kitchen ... brand new appliances !
Back House Master Bedroom
Breakfast and BBQ
Ruby Slipper - Breakfast and Lunch
Mule Carriage Route to Jackson Square
Okra Man
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Steve C
Bloomfield, Canada
“Really enjoyed the stay.”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

I'm prompted to write a review after reading the bad experience another couple had. We loved the spot. The location was perfect, and we did find Dayna to be completely professional. She was also busy at other things, but always kept us apprised, and supplied us with great info on how to get around the town.
We had no issues with the room or the plumbing but, let's face it, it's just like your own home ... sudden problems can pop up at any time, and everyone needs to work hard to solve them.
I would not only recommend this place, but will likely book it again this winter.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location! Quiet at night; steps away from French Quarter. Easy walking.
Liked least: The wiring looked a little weird by Ontario standards.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jul 21, 2013
Hello Steve,
Thank you so very much for your poignant and kind review. I really do hope to see you all again this year. All my best,
GA
Reviewed July 11, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Jul 11, 2013
Hello Adam,
Thank you so much for your helpful remarks. I really enjoyed having you all -- thanks also for the head's up on wheel chair access. I will pass that along to future guests. Again, I am happy you enjoyed your stay and I hope to see you all again soon.
Canada
Reviewed June 13, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Rugged travelers
Rebecca41...
Brooklyn, New York
“Perfect New Orleans Stay!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

My friends and I rented this Mardi Gras suite for a friend's bachelorette party. Everything we needed was there and Wendy and her husband were awesome! They were super helpful and flexible with our travel plans. The location was about a 10 minute walk to Burbon street and Frenchman Street, which was perfect. There was also a convenience store close by for food and alcohol. Overall met our expectations and needs!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Tough to share one bathroom among 7 people
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Trinidad
Reviewed February 26, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway
Feb 26, 2013
You were wonderful guests and a delight and pleasure to have for Mardi Gras -- I thank you, the cat thanks you .. Please visit again,
AB
Reviewed February 18, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

San Diego
Reviewed February 15, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway
Feb 15, 2013
Thanks Cliff & Lex - I am happy you enjoyed your stay, come again and next time, under less crazed conditions, bring the baby!
Dayna
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing