I wanted to go to NOLA for the Saturday before the Superbowl to PARTY. Being military I have slept in some, should we say, not so pleasant places so my view may be skewed a bit, not that of an average person’s, but I will try my best.
Traveling as a solo male or a group of adults this isn't a bad place to use as a base camp. It is about 7 minutes east of the FQ by car off the highway. So you have to take a $20.00 taxi ride or pay to park. Depending on what’s going on and how far away from the FQ you want to park that can be anywhere from 0-$25.00.
The room was ok but I was only there for 5 hours to sleep. It was clean and the heater worked. It's not a place I would go if I was taking my family. There are no "restaurants" on that exit so you need to eat before you call it a day. They do have a “continental breakfast” but the gas station in front of the hotel has a little eatery that have very good breakfast biscuits at a reasonable price. But it’s not a restaurant.
The worst thing about this hotel “if” you are going to NOLA to party is the logistics it takes to get to the FQ if you don’t have a DD.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Red Carpet Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Hotel New Orleans
- Red Carpet Inn And Suites
- Red Carpet Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Red Carpet Inn