WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #1 of 201 Tours in New Orleans
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Free Tours by Foot is pleased to present the only name-your-own-price New Orleans tours. Learn much more than just Bourbon Street on our French Quarter Tour, about the well-heeled and their mansions on our Garden District Tour. Learn about New Orleans peculiar burial grounds on our St. Louis Cemetery #1 Tour. Foodies will love our food tours and everyone will get spooked on our New Orleans ghost tours. We now also offer bike tours and soon photography and bus tours. You decide what a tour was worth after the tour is finished. Pay-what-you-like tours are great tours for every budget.
Duluth, Minnesota
“Great tour with Melissa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

Melissa did a great tour with the ghost tour. She was very knowledgeable about the city and added some of her own personal experiences with ghosts. Very fun and I would definitely go on another tour again.

• Hebrew first
Montreal
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“3 Tours - Every one different and enjoyable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

Went on three tours with this company and enjoyed every one. My first tour was a ghost tour with Joanne. I felt bad as it was freezing and only three of us showed up. She didn't cancel and gave us a great tour, you can tell she really loves what she does. Also had a tour with Kate and Sarah, it is great to see the city with people who truly love it.

San Antonio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Tour by Joanne!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

Absolutely loved the Ghost Tour by Joanne! She is very knowledgeable on the history of New Orleans. Definitely go at night, its even spookier. Loved Loved this tour!

1 Thank DanielaTx
connecticut
101 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Enthusiastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

We did he French Quarter, The Ghost tour and the Garden District and Cemetary tour. All of the tours were excellent. The booking service and directions were also very good. Unfortunately, I would not recommend these tours for wheelchairs or strollers. The sidewalks are in bad condition. I was touring with two teenage girls who were not at all bored, they really enjoyed the tours as much as I did.

2 Thank carribbeanmic
Melbourne, Australia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Fantastic & FREE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

We did a Garden District & Cemetery tour today with Sarah as our guide. She was brilliant. Very informative and engaging throughout the whole tour. I wish I had of used this company for the French Quarter tour as I would imagine they would all be of the same quaility... I guess I will just have to come back to this amazing place and do their other tours then! Thanks Sarah!

1 Thank 11Dees