“EVERYTHING IS GOOD!! Even The Water!”
Review of Olde Nola Cookery

Olde Nola Cookery
Ranked #185 of 2,105 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Cross street: Iberville
Description: "Cooked by Locals, Spiced with History" Located on the famous Bourbon Street in the heart of the French Quarter. Come take it all in... the sights, the sounds and the taste of New Orleans!
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Everything we tried was good! Even the packaged crackers. Had the gumbo! Oh My, what Taste!! Great seasoning, great portion of shrimp and crawfish and the base for the gumbo, YASSSS!!! Then I had the fried shrimp platter. Perfect! And the Greens were amazing to be from a seafood restaurant. I will definitely be back several times!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,114)

Reviewed August 8, 2018

I sat at the bar during a busy lunchtime and not knowing what to expect, was very pleased with the results. The Shrimp Po-Boy, not only was very good, but was big, overflowing. Since it was a hot day, the glass of Abita Amber was especially refreshing.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

On a trip from Texas to Florida. Made a stop especially in the French quarter to eat at this restaurant! The crabcakes and the bloody Mary’s are probably the best I’ve ever ever had! Ask for Jess M...She was the bomb as our waitress

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

We ended up in this place for a late night bite and it did not disappoint, had the Gumbo and the Daniel’s po boy

Reviewed July 31, 2018

We were walking down Bourbon Street and stopped to eat at this restaurant. I had the Louisianna Crab Cakes and they were the best crab cakes I've ever eaten. I got the appetizer portion for $14 and they were well worth it. I would certainly eat here again. The atmosphere is not fine dining bit perfect if want casual dining. However, the crab cakes would be right at home on a fine dining menu!!

1  Thank Jazzy500

Been to Olde Nola Cookery? Share your experiences!