“Great Nawlings food!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Cross street: Iberville
Description: "Cooked by Locals, Spiced with History" Located on the famous Bourbon Street in the heart of the French Quarter. Come take it all in... the sights, the sounds and the taste of New Orleans!
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

This place has some very good nawlings cooking from the crab cakes to the po boys down to the bread pudding!! It's located in a great area on Bourbon St and the price is great for the food value!! I will be eating here again and if you haven't you should try it!!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We started with fried eggplant and fried oysters, both cooked perfectly and tasted great. Next some bbq shrimp. We tried it everywhere we went just to see the differences. Not as good as Deanies, but quite good. I had the Jambalaya Pasta - holy cow freaking yum, and hubby had the Redfish cookery freaking yum too.

Great place on Bourbon St. with balcony seating if you want. Did not have to wait in a line. Very good service.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Only in New Orleans one night and decided to check out Bourbon Street. After a while I looked for somewhere to sit down and relax, have a cold beer and try the local food. Olde N'awlins had a hawker in the street enticing visitors to try the restaurant. I got a table on the balcony, ordered a beer and the New Orleans sampler. Service was slow, I finally was served the meal but no drink. The drink came later but I could have used a second. I never saw the server again until I asked for the check. The balcony was nice and the food tasty but the service needs a lot of attention.

Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

Yum, yum. Excellent red beans and rice. The staff is friendly, the food is amazing. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

My husband and I went here one night on our trip to New Orleans.The food is amazing.I ordered a dish called jambalaya pasta.The pasta had shrimp and alligator sausage in a creamy creole red sauce.It was so good I was tempted to lick the bowl.That sauce is wonderful.On the menu it said the dish had onions and bell peppers.The only reason I knew it had green bell peppers is because I seen them in the sauce.The dish was not overpowered by the onions and peppers because they were minced so fine. My mouth is watering just by writing this review.Definitely recommend this restaurant.

Been to Olde N'awlins Cookery? Share your experiences!