I stayed here for a wedding. I went to my room about 11pm and couldn't fall asleep til 4am when the blaring night club music finally stopped. The walls were literally rattling and people were yelling outside. I don't care how comfortable the beds are, or how clean it is, or how friendly the staff are. You can't stay somewhere you can't sleep. I've stayed in New Orleans before on St. Charles street and did not have this problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At SpringHill Suites New Orleans Downtown/Convention Center, we make travel simple in The Big Easy. From our hotel, you'll be within walking distance of the area's premier attractions including the National WWII Museum, Harrah's New Orleans and The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk. Business travelers can also easily attend conferences, trade shows and other events at New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. Our stylish suites make a perfect retreat after a busy day. Enjoy spreading out in our living rooms, resting on plush beds and connecting to our complimentary Wi-Fi. Every morning, begin your day with hot favorites or lighter choices at our free breakfast buffet. Excellent for meetings and celebrations, our event rooms provide style and flexibility to turn your gathering into a success. Let SpringHill Suites New Orleans Downtown/Convention Center be part of your travel journey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites New Orleans Downtown/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Springhill Suites