Royal St Charles Hotel
Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
$299
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$238
$229
  • Breakfast included
$371
$249
  • Pool
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$286
$247
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$371
$296
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$259
$233
  • Pool
Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$381
$354
  • Bar/Lounge
Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$240
  • Breakfast included
$284
HotelsClick
1,671 results
All reviewsgreat locationcoffee shop in the lobbyresort feefront deskpj's coffeefrench quarterself parkking cakerooms are smallst charlesparking garageinterior roombooked this hotelcorner roommardi grasfew blocksboutique hotel
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I booked this hotel as an express Deal on Priceline, it was only $55 and was rated as a 3 star. Upon check-in, there was a mandatory $9.95 fee additional to what I had already paid Priceline. The lobby looks pretty god and has a coffee shop with baked goods, that is the only breakfast option at this hotel. While checking in I noticed scantilly clad girls checking in and the thought crossed my mind that they might just be hookers, a thought that was confirmed in the elevator later that night. The two young "ladies" seemed surprised when I declined their offer. This place just oozes cheesiness.

Room Tip: Some inside rooms have no windows
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2013

If you are traveling to New Orleans, then a unique opportunity awaits you at the Royal St. Charles Hotel at 135 St. Charles ave. NOLA. This hotel is quite quaint and full of luxury. I stayed in a "King-Balcony" room and absolutely loved it. The place was clean and inviting, the room was relaxing. The Streetcar line is right outside the front door, and the concierge was also available to secure a taxi for us. This is not your average hotel------it's sooooo much more. It's truly as hospitable as New Orleans itself. Do yourself a favor, plan your next stay at the Royal St. Charles. Close to French Quarter, Downtown museum and shops.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The trip was awesome and the weather couldn't have been better. New Orleans is an amazing city full of very lively and colorful people who know how to enjoy life. The hotel was a beautiful little boutique hotel and was located on St. Charles and Common St. It is seriously only one block from Bourbon Street in case you have a little too much grenades, hurricanes, and fish bowls (so about a 2-5 minute walk to the beginning of Bourbon Street). The hotel staff were very helpful and although check-in is late and the rooms are somewhat small the hotel is a great deal and I would highly recommend. Other expenses make up for the cheapness of the hotel like the 10/night fee for internet, phone, and a in-room safe no matter if you use it or not they charge you. On top on that there was suppose to be free long distance that was a lie! Also, don't get me started about parking but that's not really the hotel's fault the city is just small and busy with lots of things going on driving is impossible and parking is ridiculous in pricing, location, and quality. The best deal is to self park for $16-$22/night which adds up very fast is you nervous about parking in tight spaces with crazy narrow 2-ways valet parking was $32/night. Valet by the way is very friendly I did not receive their services but one of the guys (which was attractive may I add) took my bags to the car anyways! I would totally recommend this hotel to anyone looking for something affordable and close to the French Quarter but still far enough that all the Bourbon Street noises cant disturb you (although there are lots of drunk people that also book this hotel so they might disturb you if your a light sleeper). I never had a problem with the cleaning services my room was cleaned everyday and the staff greeted my whenever I met up with them. There is a coffee place by the lobby never got coffee there but it smelt so delicious and I'm not even a coffee drinker!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I loved this hotel! We stayed here for the last Saints game of the 2012 season, and it was very convenient. We valet'ed our car (I can't remember how much it cost) and didn't have to take it out until after the game. We were able to walk anywhere we needed to go. We walked to bourbon, the casino, Cafe Du Monde, the Superdome, etc. The room that we stayed in was quite small but perfect for 2 people. I loved the modern interior! I do not have one complaint about this hotel and will be staying here in the future.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lrigyelims
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The hotel was remodled and what a beautiful job they did with the modern feel and wonderful lighting. It's great that they have PJ's coffee in the lobby but, our concierge, Diana, was the best! And I mean the best! Her heart and soul was pored into assisting us on our stay. She guided us daily to get the most of our stay in a professional and fun manner. I can't say enough about her guidance and how fortunate the hotel is to have her her! What a great place to stay!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends