Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Quarter Area Hotel
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$238
$199
  • Breakfast included
$384
$328
Waldorf.com
  • Restaurant
The Whitney Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$249
$385
$299
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$272
$250
  • Pool
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$363
$287
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$249
$223
$269
  • Fitness center
$332
$265
1,381 results
All reviewsbourbon streetfrench quartercommon streetcorner roommarriott propertiesthe concierge loungelobby barcanal sttwo blockshotel restaurantfront desk staffsmall roomvalet parkingper dayking roomupon checkstreet cars
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I paid $ 249 per night for an unacceptable service:

1) they had lost my reservation (given my room to somebody else, it seems) and then gave me a room which was occupied!!! It was a very unpleasant moment. The guy at the check-in desk didn´t even apologize for that.
2) the room I finally got faced the street: every day at 7am I was woken up by the explosion-like noise from the building on the other side of the street which was under construction (or demolition, actually)
3) the people at the front desk were very unfriendly, independently of the time of the day/night, and didnt even care to help regardless of the question
4) mini bar was empty (but fridge was on...)
5) air-conditioning very loud (welll, at least it worked...)
6) light in the bathroom was just enough to see where the WC was...
7) breakfast: cold scrambled-eggs and cold and dry bacon

I had stayed at Marriott Courtyard in Miami exactly a year ago and there the A/C didn´t work and I had no warm water to shower (again, the people at the front desk didn´t even care!)

Conclusion: I´ll never stay at a Marriott hotel in any city of the world!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Valeria R
Reviewed December 6, 2013

The updated rooms at the Pere Marquette are large with modern furnishings, bathroom (shower only). When I say updated, I mean they even plastered the ceilings, no crummy popcorn. Has a boutique feel. Good location in the CBD. Service was ok. Would stay again. No club but can go to Mila, the on site restaurant.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mayan_Brian
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights during Mardi Gras. The security was a bit too laxed. It was very easy for men to follow my friend and I into the hotel from off of the street. The hotel itself is clean and modern. I really liked the colors and in the way the lobby is designed. It is great for picture taking. The room was clean and my family and I slept very well in the bed. The staff was friendly and helpful and the location is great; it is close to the parade route and FQ. A pair of my boots randomly disappeared out of the room during out of the room (magic?). I reported it to the hotel and they never followed up with me. Overall, it was a good stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here two nights (Friday and Saturday), the weekend before Thanksgiving this year.

I got it on Priceline about a month before my stay for around $90/night. So I guess that's a good deal. It was very clean and two/three blocks from the French Quarter.

I was on the 11th floor right near the elevator and my window was right across the street from a building that was under renovation. It sounded like Transformers were playing football with cars from about 7am till noon on Saturday morning.

I am really lazy and slept through it as best I could. My friends were in another room facing the same building and they changed rooms, with no issue. So if you're not lazy like me, they will obviously easily accommodate.

My only dislike was no tub. Just a shower. That might be just certain rooms, don't know and didn't ask. And the water heat must be really regulated, as it never got super hot. It was definitely hot, I just prefer a super hot shower (or bath). Maybe I'm the only one who would care about a tub, but I did :(

I would stay again, but I would request a tub (if available) and make sure my windows aren't directly across from a Michael Bay production.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank remeroo
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Can get quite noisy when your room is to the street. Change possible without problem. Rooms overall standard, clean and nice. Gym is a joke for this category of hotel. Breakfast was below average in comparison to other hotels of this chain. Service is friendly and flexible. Hotel is close to FQ not in FQ, I preferred that.

Room Tip: make sure windows are not to the street
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business