Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Quarter Area Hotel
Preferred Hotels
$238
$209
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$111
$99
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$144
$118
$249
$189
Marriott Hotels
$259
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$117
$111
$138
$102
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$109
$104
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$179
1,397 results
All reviewsbourbon streetfrench quartercommon streetcorner roommarriott propertiesthe concierge loungelobby barcanal sttwo blockshotel restaurantfront desk staffsmall roomvalet parkingper dayking roomupon checkstreet cars
Reviewed November 19, 2013

This hotel was conveniently located near Bourbon Street and the rest of the French Quarter. Everything that I was interested in seeing was a short walk away and I loved it.

The hotel itself was somewhat different from what I'd come to expect from "Renaissance" Marriott brand hotels. I suppose I was spoiled by some of the other locations I've visited throughout the country. It was not lacking though, just different as far as size and layout of the room.

I loved the fact that there was a Starbucks downstairs, a hotel restaurant (with great food), and a bar where you could order food with your drinks and just relax. There was a seating area as well if you did not want to sit at the bar.

The staff was helpful, and if you need taxi service, there are more than a few parked right outside. In the lobby, they offered bottled water and were extremely polite.

I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My wife and I were both very please with the Pere Marquette. It's in an area that's quiet of an evening yet only one block down to Canal and another short block to Bourbon Street. We picked it because we were going to a Saints game and wanted something that was within safe walking distance of the Superdome. A casual 10 minute walk will get you to Champions Square. The room itself was nicely appointed and appeared to have been recently remodeled. The bar and lobby seating areas are incredible. Plenty of room for groups yet some intimate corners for couples. We didn't use the pool or exercise room but both are available. The staff was all very helpful and freindly as could be. Their restaurant Milo's was a little higher end than we were looking for on a football weekend but the menu looked inviting. There are several great eateries within a block in any direction. This place will be on our list for our next Saints weekend.

Room Tip: I think all of the rooms have queen or double beds. Our bed was very comfortable for us but if you're set on having a king bed, check with the hotel before making reservations.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Just spent a long weekend in New Orleans with my husband. We stayed downtown so we could walk to the French Quarter and Bourbon street. The hotel was nice, staff was good except for in the restaurant for our free breakfast we had to wait forever for a waiter all three mornings! We are platinum members of Marriott but that didn't get us an upgrade here like it does at most other hotels nor did we get our pillow preference, or a decent view, not sure why not? His truck would not fit in the parking garage, just a regular Ford F-150, so they parked it in the alleyway. When they brought it back to us it was COVERED in bird POOP, couldn't even see out the front window!! In a nutshell we were disappointed in the service but not the hotel! Will not stay there again, lots of hotels in that area to choose from!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lori M
Reviewed November 14, 2013

comfortable and great location for price. everyone who worked there was polite and courteous. increased our stay by a night while we were there and still got a great deal on the rate, and absolutely no hassles.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GregoryG705
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I stayed at the Renaissance in New Orleans for location - something within walking distance of Bourbon Street and the French Quarter.
The staff at the hotel were helpful - as a first time guest (platinum) I was upgraded to a huge suite (1 bed, 2 bath, w/living room)
Although I didn't spend a lot of time at the hotel, the lobby & workout rooms were quality and valet was quick. The lounge was closed on the weekend during my stay, but Marriott has since changed their weekend policy.
Definitely would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends