“Sehr schöne Aufenhalt!”

Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome
Ranked #76 of 166 Hotels in New Orleans
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Dear Nadia, Thank you very much for your kindly help and Information you gave us Our stay in Holiday Inn was very good! We can recommend your Hotel and your kindness by our Check In .
Thankx again! Greetings from Munich .

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I have been staying weekly at the Holiday Inn Superdome for the last past few years. The rooms are nice and comfortable. All the staff here is excellent. They are very accommadating to your needs. I would like to recognize Patrice and Raisa. I really would like to thank the bartenders - Scott and Bydrow. They have made my stay very enjoyable during my time here. The management staff are also excellent especially Donna, Ralph, and John.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Billy B
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I travel to NOLA on a regular basis and look for above average lodging at affordable pricing. In my quest to find a great value, I spent a few nights at Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome. Now, I don't stay anywhere else. There's a lot to brag about, here. The Exec Staff has been most helpful, especially GM Clay and also Debra Henrickle in Management. Front Desk folk remember me by name and I can always count on Alex to update me on the status of his beloved Saints.
Yet, the big draw, for me at least, is Scott the bar guy. Always, he makes me at home and draws a few guffaws and giggles out of this old stuffy traveler. He's a master in the art of Hospitality in a town where most bar keeps could care less whether people come back again. Scott cares and that's why I show up there again, and again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had a good time in New Orleans at holiday inn downtown superdome thanks to the house keepers Keila an Lorraine they were very helpful an nice trust us we will come again just for those two love to stay here longer but we have to get back to our life thank you so much Keila an Lorraine we will be back next month an will stay on the 11th floor for sure thank to holiday inn staff will be back

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I came into the holiday inn concerned if they would resolve a reservation booking error I made.Nadia and Donna at the front desk listened and took care of my concern. Is great to stay in a place with wonderful people.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This is the first time in a long time my family and I all took the time to travel together in years. The Holiday Inn (Downtown New Orleans) was like a home away from home. The hotel and rooms were clean and everyone was so courteous, but Ms. Lorraine Combs was an absolute treasure. She did all she could to make our stay a pleasure and went above and beyond the call of duty. Thanks to Ms. Lorraine, we'll definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My stay at the holiday inn superdome was great. We just arrive from the carnival cruise vacation. When we pull up to the hotel Rossevelt was there right away to pick up our luggage. He wait patiently while we checked in. Roosevelt took good care of our luggage. Kenney & Roosevelt gave us good direction to several location. I stayed on the 10 floor and the house keeping was great, I was on heaven rooms clean and always Ridley.

• Stayed: June 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Orleans
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter
Central Business District
Hampton Inn & Suites New Orleans Downtown (French Quarter Area)
Hyatt Regency New Orleans
Hyatt Regency New Orleans
#66 of 166 in New Orleans

Been to Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome? Share your experiences!