I spent 2 nights here and it was overall an ok experience.
Real only concern was the balcony door. It does not close very well so prepare yourself for street noise. Cars, horns, people etc. It is really a shame that they did not spend the extra money when renovationg the rooms. Why did they not put in a modern sound proof door???
My room on the excecutive floor was spacious and modern. Bathroom was a little untidy. didn't feel clean.
Staff was friendly and no wait for elevators as in other reviews.
Had breakfast buffet included - it was ok but nothing special.
Free internet was ok but not fast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a refreshed Holiday Inn! Visit the recipient of the Customer Service Excellence award by IHG. Rooms feature Simmons pillow top mattresses and new pillow options. Relax in our courtesy area shuttle. Savor fresh coffee and pastries daily. Stay connected with FREE wireless. Plunge in our large rooftop pool and energize in our fitness center. Our full service property offers tantalizing meals morning, noon and night. Adult beverage options showcased in our Mardi Gras Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome Hotel New Orleans
- Downtown Superdome Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Superdome