Hi. If you're going to Jazzfest, either or both weekends(lucky you), OR Mardi Gras, this is the
hotel that most often appears on Priceline at a slight $$$ break. The staff is great and the
shuttle buses from the Fairgrounds(Fest)will drop about 1/2 A BLOCK away out on Canal Street.
You'll forget they have a pool up above, USUALLY quiet and very relaxing. Their adding trolley
service nearby so the roads are broken up(5/12)but should be done soon. Overall, one of the
best hotels I've ever stayed at.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a refreshed Holiday Inn! Visit the recipient of the Customer Service Excellence award by IHG. Rooms feature Simmons pillow top mattresses and new pillow options. Relax in our courtesy area shuttle. Savor fresh coffee and pastries daily. Stay connected with FREE wireless. Plunge in our large rooftop pool and energize in our fitness center. Our full service property offers tantalizing meals morning, noon and night. Adult beverage options showcased in our Mardi Gras Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome Hotel New Orleans
- Downtown Superdome Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Superdome