Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Convention Center
$179
$153
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Breakfast included
$189
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$117
$249
$189
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$144
$118
$138
$102
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$197
1,445 results
All reviewsfront deskfrench quarterwarehouse districtcruise terminalnice hotelbreakfast buffetwwii museumvalet parking iswalking distancevalet servicewould stay here againmardi grasfew blocksrooftop poolbourbon streethginola
Reviewed December 23, 2010

Travelling with family ( 2 young kids/wife)
- Hotel located in a quiet place. Family felt safe, 5 minutes away in car from French Qtrs
- Parking is slighlty inconvenient. Valets are efficeint.
- Lobby is clean but utiliarian.
- Room had a good view to the garden diagnol to the hotel
- Will stay again if going to New Orleans
- Had taken the cruise package (charge 28 for first day and 10 $ for subsequent days).

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2010

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Convention Center in early Nov. It was 1 block to the convention center. Great location.

Also within walking distance was a Hertz rent a car which we needed 1 day (great staff as well there).

The best thing about the hotel was by far the staff! They were wonderful. Every single one that I encountered throughout the day and our stay greeting me/us - always! even the housekeeping staff - which are sometimes a bit shy. If one of the maintenance guys was near an elevator and saw us heading for it, they would push the elevator button to speed up the progess. On our 2nd morning, the young woman that was our waitress the day before, remembered that one of us took coffee and the other one had hot tea. And every morning after that it was the same friendly attention that may you feel like you had been there for years. The hotel is within a 15 - 20 min walk to the french quarter. and a short-taxi ride to the Garden district.

The rooms and lobby was the usual Hilton Garden Inn variety. Clean and fairly up to date. Free Wifi as far as I can remember - for hotel guest.

Even if we come back for a leisure trip, I would stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 8, 2010

I arrived at the Hilton Garden Inn with an internet “cruise package” reservation in hand and was greeted by a front desk employee that started changing my reservation and requesting additional fees for parking…so in response I requested to be released from my reservation without penalty. Subsequently, I was properly greeted by the Front Desk Manager that explained the “cruise package” reservation to the front desk employee…but also explained the parking for the “cruise package” was only valet so I would have to give my car keys to the hotel valet for a week…not what I was previously told in a telephone conversation with the front desk when I contacted the hotel about the “cruise package” deal. (Note: The self parking facility at the Erato Street Cruise Terminal is in a US Customs and Border Control Security Zone and is a little more expensive but much safer that the valet parking at the Hilton Garden Inn.) I was subsequently released from my reservation without penalty and front desk employee apologized and explained that she was a new employee and did not understand the internet “cruise package” reservation…so I subsequently reserved at the French Quarter Holiday Inn which has the best parking in downtown New Orleans.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2010

We asked for a fan for sleeping purposes and they cheerfully produced one in a flash. When we asked for an extra pillow they cheerfully got one in a flash. Friendly front desk staff as well as the housekeeping staff.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2010

We arrived at the hotel before check in so they stored our luggage for us and told us they would call us when the room was ready. They did not call until close to 4. This hotel is a hike to the French Quarters unless you do not mind walking. I would not walk late at night in this area. It’s a good location for anyone taking a cruise or attending meetings in the convention center. If you walk through the riverwalk mall and walk to the very end, its about three blocks to the hotel. There is no free continental breakfast but it does have free wireless in the room. The room is a nice size with a wide range of channels on the tv. The tv needs to be updated as it as the old style tv. The bed was comfortable and the drapes blocked out the light. Plenty of towels and large counter space in the bathroom. There is a mini refrigerator in the room. Typical Hilton hotel room.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple