1,518 results
All reviewsfront deskfrench quarterwarehouse districtcruise terminalnice hotelbreakfast buffetwwii museumattending a conferencewithin walking distancevalet parking isvalet servicemardi grasfew blocksrooftop poolbourbon streethginola
Reviewed November 29, 2017

The Hotel is conveniently located on the Northern end of downtown. The express way is accessible from the hotel and you are in walking distance of a lot of attractions. The Food is good and the bartender is a mixologist :)

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Ben B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Hello Gwendolyn -

Thank you for posting the review. I see you enjoyed our convenient location and the magical mixology of our bartender Brian. He has been with the property for 15 years and passionately creates some very unique New Orleans cocktails :)

We appreciate your selection of the Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Convention Center and we hope to see you on your next trip to the Big Easy!

Ben and team

Reviewed November 28, 2017

This hotel was horrible. The only good thing was the location. NOTHING was included in the price, not good or parking or good service. The staff was poorly dressed, rude and not knowledgeable about the current city that they resides in. They didn’t tell us about the amenities and also everything was done through a third party, even the food. So no one communicates and no one wanted to be there. It was horrible. I would definitely never go back.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family

Dear joyg887 -

We sincerely apologize for our hotel not delivering the experience that you rightfully deserve. I took over as the General Manager last week and I know the team is capable of providing an amazing level of service. I will be discussing your feedback with the team as we take steps to improve our consistency. I will be reaching out to you personally to see if you will give us another chance on your next visit to New Orleans. Our hotel has a lot to offer including complimentary wifi, no amenity fees, and our charge for valet parking is competitive with all of the downtown New Orleans hotels. We are in walking distance of French Quarter attractions, restaurants, and much more.

I look forward to speaking with you soon with hopes that you will give us another shot at providing a legendary New Orleans experience.

Ben B.

Reviewed November 24, 2017

Hotel was in a great location...service was great and cleanliness good ....parking prices are excessive and hotel valet should have been complimentary with room ....room coffee was not replenished after first night prices.....breakfast buffet food quality was horrible

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2017

Big dichotomy between the level of service implied by the Hilton brand and what is provided by most of the hotel staff. No single major negative incident, but a series of small unpleasant moments. Overall, disappointing.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Erica D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2017

Good Evening,

Thank you for filling out a trip advisor review of our hotel. First let me apologize for the level of service you received at my hotel. I will definitely relay this to my hotel staff so we can improve.

Erica D.

Reviewed November 23, 2017

First, the staff is extremely warm, courteous, service-oriented, and some of the best in the country. I have stayed at Hilton's all over the world and the staff is second to none. I want to mention by name, Xavier, who made sure that everyone that walks through the corridors of the hotel is greeted with a smile.
Second, the food is unbelievable. The cooks are amazing. I heard about New Orleans cuisine but the cooks at this Hotel can really "burn." The food was fabulous.
Third, I was really surprised that this Hilton has a policy where you have to fill out a slip of paper to choose what you want for breakfast because you can actually have breakfast. Having been to Hilton's all over the world and all over the US, I was surprised by this policy, found it very customer unfriendly, and very inefficient. I had to think about what I wanted for breakfast and was then locked into that choice!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business