1,518 results
All reviewsfront deskfrench quarterwarehouse districtcruise terminalnice hotelbreakfast buffetwwii museumattending a conferencewithin walking distancevalet parking isvalet servicemardi grasfew blocksrooftop poolbourbon streethginola
Reviewed August 9, 2016

Excellent hotel for the value. You can walk to most sites and offers food and parking. Hotel was very quiet and the room remains dark for a late morning sleep. Overall, I recommend this hotel for all purposes.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Erica D, Social Media Marketing Executive at Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2016

Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation! I am so glad that you enjoyed our room accommodation and that you were able to relax and enjoy yourself. We hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you are in New Orleans!

Reviewed August 8, 2016

This hotel has very uncomfortable beds, and they charge quite a bit for the same breakfast you get included in the other hilton properties with in a block walk.however the Staff was wonderful. And the room were clean.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us. I am very sorry that you had a restless night due to our beds. I have reached out to our Housekeeping department to ensure that we are flipping the beds every few months, which we are. Again, I am so sorry for your discomfort but am glad to hear that you enjoyed our staff interaction and the room cleanliness. Thank you for your time!

Reviewed August 2, 2016

Excellent hotel but be prepared to pay $39 per day for valet parking, the hotel doesn't offer self parking. There is a restaurant inside the hotel on the first floor. Free coffee and hot tea is provided in the lobby.
This hotel is within walking distance to the New Orleans Morial Convention Center, restaurants, Harrah's casino and the French Quarter.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank bishop874
Erica D, Social Media Marketing Executive at Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2016

Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us. Yes, we only offer valet parking on site. I am so glad that you enjoyed our coffee and tea amenities in the lobby as well as our convenient location. We sincerely appreciate your time with us and hope we have the opportunity to serve you again soon!

Reviewed August 2, 2016

Pros: Very (VERY) near the convention center. That;s it.
Cons: Carpets in the corridor are very old (see photo). Bathroom has no shaving mirror (photo) and has the look of a Motel 6 - no strike that: Some Motel 6s are newly done. The mattress sank to one side - a problem in many hotels - but not when you pay over $200 in New Orleans.

No fault of the hotel but after 10 no food is available nearby.

Far better to stay at the Hilton which is a little further away from the Convention Center but is much nicer at every level.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us! I am very sorry that you were not satisfied with our hotel accommodations. We are currently working on shampooing our carpets in our common areas. I have also spoken to my Housekeeping department in regards to the shaving mirrors. I think this would be such a great addition to our restrooms! I am very sorry to hear about your mattress. We have actually replaced all of our mattresses recently so I am having our Engineering department checking on our beds to ensure they are placed on the box properly. Thank you so much for your feedback. We sincerely appreciate it!

Reviewed August 2, 2016

This hotel is in a Great location. Easy access to the major tourist attractions. Beautiful view from the rooftop pool. The only negative is the property is dated and room could use a thorough cleaning and updating. Customer service was superb!!! Overall I enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us. I am so sorry that you were not happy with the hotel cleanliness. We have addressed this issue thoroughly and now conduct a daily walk through to make sure that everything is clean and in order. We sincerely appreciate your comments on this as we are continually working towards creating a better customer experience for all of our guests. We are so glad that you did enjoy our customer service, our location, and our fun rooftop pool! We sincerely hope you choose to stay with us again soon!

Best Wishes!