Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Convention Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Fitness center
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)
1,426 results
All reviewsfront deskfrench quarterwarehouse districtcruise terminalnice hotelbreakfast buffetwwii museumvalet parking iswalking distancevalet servicewould stay here againmardi grasfew blocksrooftop poolbourbon streethginola
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for work for 3 weeks. Valet was good got my car in and out when I needed it. The breakfast was excellent we got a deal which was included in our rate(made to order omelets). The bar area was nice and wells as front lobby. We had access to one of their conference rooms, they were nice as well. The rooms were about average I had a view of another buildings roof. The rooms were older and needed some updating. Staff was friendly even when walking in around 3am a little under the influence. This place is great because it is within walking distance to almost everything (the river, cruises, bourbon st, casinos, restaurants, clubs, etc....

Nice place I enjoyed my stay and would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in New Orleans, LA which is located one block over from the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. This Hilton is located in very close to the convention center, restaurants and "watering holes". I experienced nothing shy of excellent service! The employees were proactive in their help. Thanks, Hilton!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 7, 2014

The hotel is nice and the rooms are bigger than the usual New Orleans tourist area offerings. Parking is a bit overprices, but there's an independent garage across the street that only charges $10 a night. Check your bill before you leave! The billing statement the staff slipped under my door matched the price I was quoted on booking.com, but did not match what I was charged on my credit card. I was actually charged quite a bit more!!! When I called about this, the hotel said it was the sales taxes!!! Be careful!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2014

My daughter, sister, niece and I checked into the Hilton Garden Inn March 22, 14. We were leaving for a cruise the next day. I can't compliment them enough for not only great accommodations but such professional, friendly check in people. We had to pick up some things for the cruise so went shopping. We were very early so our room was not ready they took our cell phone number and called us as soon as our room was ready. This was their idea we had not thought of it. You don't often find such personal friendly customer service like Tasha and Jasmine gave us. They made our stay in New Orleans a great experience. We had breakfast in the hotel before we left for the ship and again we had smiles from the front desk and again great service. Kyle made sure we had hot coffee, water and was very attentive, it was such a nice breakfast. I do think the Hilton is lucky to have such great employees. Will definitely be our got to Hotel the next time we are in New Orleans.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2014

We picked this hotel as it was .26 miles, walking distance, to our destination...The World War II Museum. We took cabs to destinations other than the museum. We were also able to take a city tour from the hotel. The city tour was very informative and interesting.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple