“Great for Business!”

Ranked #94 of 164 Hotels in New Orleans
Texas
“Great for Business!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

I was in NOLA on business and this was a perfect hotel for our group. While it was further from our meetings than I would have liked, it felt great coming back to a nice and clean hotel at night. Great staff and they have an on site meeting room that was perfect for a late dinner meeting. I would gladly stay again. Pay close attention to your GPS! It can be a little hard to find.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I will never understand people who can find reasons to complaint for anything...This hotel is great stay for the money,no question about that...Good location,clean rooms and whole hotel as well,nice swimming pool at 4th floor, walking distance from Burbon street and cruise port give this hotel 5 stars...
only parking fee could be cheaper but you have parking garage across the street if you want spend less money for parking...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank putnik1489
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel while in town for the Atlanta Falcons and Saints game!! This is a great hotel. Very clean and great value. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Very easy to get a taxi when you walk out of hotel. My biggest issue was location. 5 blocks away from trolley car and even farther from Bourbon St. I will stay at this hotel again just not on a weekend that most of my activites will be on Bourbon!!!!

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank iluvfoodz
Gainesville, United States
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The service was nice the room was nice except one of the towel had an old blood stain and when we had breakfast next morning the OJ had an eyelash in it. But other than that I think this hotel was nice. These two things are something that can be improved fairly quickly.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

courtney m, Executive Assistant at Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Convention Center, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the excellent service we strive to provide and that our comfortable modern rooms fit your needs. We apologize for the issues you encountered with the towel and orange juice. I have made our team aware of your concerns, and I can assure you they have been addressed. We look forward to your next stay, and appreciate you choosing us! If I can be of any further assistance, please contact me directly.

Courtney Milligan
Assistant to the General Manager
504-310-1499
Vicksburg, Mississippi
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Convention Center in NOLA before we departed on a cruise. The proximity to the cruise terminal was excellent. We parked in the Fulton Place parking garage across the street and walked to the hotel. Valet parking is $30 and we were able to park for $10 in the same garage.

The room was very nice, however, we did hear some of our "neighbors" laughing and being loud when they returned to their room late that night.

I was able to book my room through an online discount company, so I was able to get a great deal. I wll definitely stay here again the next time we cruise out of NOLA.

Room Tip: The fourth floor is where the exercise room, pool and spa are accessed, so you may want to choose an...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Singer4Him
Naples, Florida
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Nice new hotel with great rooms BUT ..... Charging $30+tax for parking when across the street is parking garage where you can park for $10 or park on the street for FREE from Sat8pm-Mon6am is LICENSE TO STEAL! Why I would pay on Priceline $70 for hotel and $35 for parking plus tips????? You tell me ! The bellman/tickets seller - older gentlemen is too pushy that I felt VERY uncomfortable ! Breakfast is NOT worth of $15 and lobby is on point freezing ( I got sick because of the low temperature in the rooms and lobby). Great location if you don't mind walking but REMEMBER ! Everyone in New Orleans is after your money. They will charge you unreal amounts for something Inexpensive elsewhere! SIMPLY one time is enough for me I'm NOT going back to this city!

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank RM_Way
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I would stay here again. Restaurants within walking distance. Felt safe in this area. Room was very clean and comfortable. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast in the restaurant was omelets cooked to order and the chef did an excellent job!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business