Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Convention Center
Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
$299
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$318
$296
$233
$208
$267
$249
  • Pool
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$229
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$286
$247
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$259
$233
  • Pool
Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$381
$354
  • Bar/Lounge
Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$240
  • Breakfast included
1,466 results
All reviewsfront deskfrench quarterwarehouse districtnice hotelcruise terminalbreakfast buffetwwii museumattending a conferencevalet parking iswalking distancevalet servicewould stay here againenjoyed my stayfew blocksmardi grasrooftop poolbourbon street
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Hotel was clean for our initial evening, then I did my normal lint test by my side of the bed and they failed. No floor cleaning the next day.
The people at the front desk when we checked in, were rude almost no eye contact and two word answers.
The next mornig I talked to the front desk about the AARP discount and it was not accepted as the reservation was not made with AARP......first time I have received that statement.
Checking out a nightmare....call for some help with luggage and request my vehicle. One hour later no show as I went down and found a cart from a lady I help load her vehicle, went up to our room got our luggage went to curb no vehicle. I asked the parking attendant and he had no knowledge of my vehicle had been requested. He told me he would get it right away and it was at the curb within 5 minutes (best part).

Room Tip: Dont stay!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Kate R, Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. I was disappointed that you did not receive the excellent customer service that we strive to give to our guests, Please accept my apologies. We will be reviewing your incidents with our front desk staff to ensure that we continue to meet our high standards of customer services and do not fall short of that goal. Again, thank you for your review.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

My first trip to New Orleans was the weekend before Halloween. I arrived at around 10PM to the hotel after a LONG ride on the Airport Shuttle (taking a taxi is worth it!). I couldn't get into my room right away because my husband, who was already there, had the key and was at an event in the event space right next door. The front desk staff took my bags for safe keeping and walked me across the hotel to show me the entrance to the party. The front desk staff also made restaurant recommendations, helped me with getting a cab at 5AM Sunday morning, they were very helpful. The girls cooking breakfast and the wait staff were also helpful. I enjoyed their down home style of helping guests, not fake or stuffy. I was there for a small conference at the hotel and the young man helping set it up was beyond great, so attentive and helpful. I loved being in the Warehouse District, very SOHO pre-commercialization. All night party still going strong on Sunday morning at 5AM when I had to leave...loved it! BUT the food was awful, they have to do something about that! Also, update the hallways.

Room Tip: It's a noisy area of town as far as event spaces nearby, ask for a side of the building that may be quieter. But you're in New Orleans, who wants peace and quiet?!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

We're very happy that you stayed with us during your very first trip to New Orleans! It is a pleasure to share this wonderful city to share with our guests, Our neighborhood, the Arts & Warehouse District, is a historic, scenic area with a lot of business centers, restaurants and interesting landmarks like the WWII Museum. Thank you for your thoughtful review!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

First time stay at this hotel. Other than the over zealous valet/door men,the staff is very professional. Management should have a talking to these young guys at the front door about over stepping their boundaries.
This is a great place for convention business. Not sure I would come back due to noise levels in this area( no fault of the hotel).

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We agree- this is a great hotel for conventions! I apologize that there was a lapse in the excellent guest relations we usually provide. We would like for all of our guests' interactions with our staff to be pleasant and professional. We will be addressing your review with the valet.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Recently stayed at the Hilton Garden for a one night business trip. I have stayed here before and it is a good stay as usual. The only thing that parking is really expensive. The rooms are nice and spacious. The lobby was very lively with hotel guest. The bathroom are nicve and clean.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thanks for your review! We're glad you enoyed your stay here as a business traveler and we're pleased that you found our rooms clean and spacious. We're also happy that you liked the lobby- we find that it's a wonderful place to drink coffee, have a drink at the bar, eat at the Garden Grill, or work in our plush library. As for the parking, we definitely hear you concern. Unfortunately, given our downtown location, there's not much we can do about the parking fees at this point. However, if you stay with us again, please ask our friendly Front Desk Agents about parking. While less convenient, there are other parking alternatives.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I had planned a small meeting here for a group of 14 people. We were meeting in conjunction with a large convention at the convention center. The service from sales, the front desk, and banquets was all excellent! The lobby and rooms are nice, about average with an HGI. The banquet food in our meeting room was very good! There wasn't a whole lot nearby in walking distance (it's called the warehouse district for a reason). But we did walk to Emeril's for dinner and didn't feel that it was unsafe at all.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Kate R, Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel! We are glad you enjoyed your stay here.