I picked this hotel for three reasons: the TripAdvisor rating, the pictures, and all the freebies. It has lived up to all 3. Very good hotel to stay at. You will not be hungry given all the free food. You will not go without internet. You will not be disappointed.
A lot of other New Orleans hotels like to describe themselves as "historical". Don't fall for it. "Historical" is a euphemism for "we cheaped out and haven't updated this place in decades". Stay at the Drury Hotel instead and enjoy the modern, comfortable, and reasonably-priced accomodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans