We stayed at the Drury July 1-5 for the Essence Music Festival. The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was clean with a flat screen t.v. and comfortable king size bed. The room was smaller than it appears in the pictures, but it was still nice. The "free" breakfast in the morning was the usual waffles, cereal, muffins, etc... that they have at any other hotel. The evening snack was so so, chips, chicken fingers, hot dogs, kind of childrens birthday party fare. The website said they change slightly each night, but this didn't happen. The drinks were great, the bartender was not stingy with the alcohol. Also, it was close to everything we needed, the Superdome, the convention center, The French quarter and Harrah's casino, we walked everywhere. I would stay here again and recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Otel, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Odigeo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans