We had stayed in the Quarter before but was going on a cruise and just wanted a good place to stay without paying an arm and leg. It is a nicely decorated hotel. All personal we dealt with was very nice and friendly.
Our room was clean, the bed comfortable and we had a good nights sleep. The free "snacks" was enough for a small meal. Given 3 coupons for drinks. We enjoyed our food and drinks.
In the morning, after a hot breakfast (not just danish and cereal) we went to the desk and they called a taxi for us. A few minutes later we were off to the cruise ship.
I look forward to returning to the Drury Inn the next time we are in New Orleans. Had zero complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans