I had never stayed at a Drury Inn. I was pleasantly surprised. Room was very clean. Nice touches with the free long distance calls, pop and popcorn. Even free drinks in the lobby at night (like you need more alcohol here...). I did not like the $13 for parking, but what can you say it is a city. Had a pretty room woman check me in, but the guys I spoke with later in the day were very helpful. Would definitely recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans