This was a great choice for our family of two adults and 3 teens. We were in the newer tower and found our room to be quite spacious and comfortable. The queen suite was budget friendly for a group of our size. We could easily walk to all of the sites we wanted to see and the St Charles streetcar stop was next to the hotel. The breakfast choices offered something that each person in our family was happy with. The complimentary drinks and snacks were a nice break. We had never been to NOLA before and wanted safe location, close to the French quarter but not so close that we could get a good nights rest. The only street noise that we noticed was the street car passing by and eventually we grew accustom to it. This was perfect! It seemed like the parking lot was well attended. The casino is just a short walk down Poydrass street. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans