This was our first time to stay at the Drury in New Orleans, but it will not be our last! Excellent front desk service, easy check-in. We stayed in a suite in the new tower and were VERY pleased with the quality of everything in the room. I would recommend asking to stay in the new section. The free drinks, popcorn, and breakfast are great. Highly recommend. A short walk to the Riverwalk and French Quarter. Streetcar runs right by if you would prefer to ride. LOVED the security and felt very safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans