We spent a long weekend in New Orleans and this was the perfect spot to stay. Close enough to the chaos of Bourbon Street, but far enough away when you want to be done with that. A short walk to the Riverwalk, Harrah's or the SuperDome. Hot breakfast included and a nightly cocktail hour with hot food was a bonus. The staff was super friendly and our room was perfect. Probably the Most comfortable bed I have slept in. We got a very reasonable rate for a tourist area and we're very happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans