Family vacation in the Big Easy! We had a suite. Our suite was very small, located at the end of the hall way, on the corner facing two major streets with construction. That said, the room was very noisy. Bedding and towels were not top of the line but they were clean. Pros: Very affordable place to stay, very convenient to the St. Charles streetcar line, great FREE breakfast each morning, very generous and FREE happy hour each evening, popcorn and soda available all evening, staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Renaldo and Lo were the best! Definitely would stay here again if I were to travel to NOLA. And will check out the Drury Inn in other cities that I visit. Cons: Bathroom counter space very limited for a family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans