I loved the Drury Hotel. The 5:30 Kickback is very good to eat. The room is very nice and clean. You can walk to all the attractions right from the hotel. The pool is never busy and the hot tub is clean. The people who work there are very nice and will talk to you. You can also go to the workout room too. It is a very nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Drury Hotels Company, LLC and Orbitz so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans