We stayed at this hotel for four nights. It was in an excellent location. We were a little disappointed when we asked about tours to be given just one brochure by Ronaldo and was expected to make up our minds about when we would take the tours while we were booking in. We didn't but within 5 minutes of arriving in our room he rang asking us what we were going to do. We hadn't even looked at the brochure, so he rang again the next morning. I felt as though I was being pressurised. We then found that there were many more leaflets behind the front door. In fact we found what we considered to be better tours. Why these were not on display near reception I cannot imagine. It would have been nice to have had a safe in the room. The three free drinks and snacks in the evening were also nice. Breakfast was great.
The rooms were spacious and clean.
On the last evening we found a lovely restaurant on Canal Street, called The River Place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans